Saturday 30 January 2010

Changed?

wow...been so long never update my blog d...
wondering whats drive me to update my blog today..
becoz of girls? no....
becoz of money? no...
becoz of...boys? noway man!
becoz of...."realize"



i have realize alot of thing....
try to flash back my self...fuiyooo....everything that around have been change with 360 degree...
and my mood is just like....how come everyone,everything can been change so fast,but i? change nothing?

isit?

no actually...
i have change alot...
i mean my attitude...
i tell everyone im 15 for every year...im 15 for every year...im 15 for every year........im.....ala~~

but coz of i have experience alot of thing...
i can tell a lie to everyone...im still young....
but i cant lie on my self....
WAYNE...you're 21 edy!


just review back all the photo of my self since 2006 until now...
dunno why, i feel very tired....tired about all the thing have been happen b4...
and why it will happen?
why i will done such wrong thing?

feel apologize for everything i have been done..
regret for everything have happened....
sorry for everyone that sad becoz of me...

this what we called "grow up"?
once u have grow up, u will feel that everything that you done b4 rili rili childish...rili rili foolish!

promise to my self..wont let it happened again...i swear ^^


-----------------------------------------------------------

2molo is my 21st birthday celebration lor
haha....
the party located at my house
the actual date actually is on 1st of february..
but i celebrate it earlier b4 1 day....
hope it will be a happy day for 2molo..

for who are attending for my party
see you guys 2molo la...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment